A carpenter needs different tools to complete his carpentry jobs. It is difficult to carry a heavy toolbox or briefcase for every job. To solve this problem, the Best Carpenters Tool Belt is available for beginners and professionals.
A tool belt is an excellent extension to carry essential tools and keep them near your hands. It will save your time and increase your efficiency. A belt comes with several barriers and pockets to adjust usable instruments.
Owning a tool pouch is a smart move for compatibility of your work. This belt can save your back because there is no need to bend down frequently to grab tools.
6 Best Carpenters Tool Belt Reviews 2018
If you want to buy the best tool belt, here are a few best options for you. See the reviews of these products to choose one suitable belt as per your needs.
Gatorback B145 Carpenters Triple Combo w/Pro-Comfort Back Support Belt. Heavy Duty Work Belt (X-Large 40″-44″)
The Gatorback B145 durable tool belt offers incredible ventilation, support, and comfort. This belt features a ventilated padding to decrease the chances of sweat. It comes with carrying handles for convenient transport. You can easily put it on and take this belt off.
Every pouch is specially designed to carry the tools of professional carpenters. There is no need to worry about toughness because the belts are surefire tough. It is designed for professional contractors.
The Gatorback tool belt includes a tool pouch, 7-pocket pouch, single pouch, hammer holster, tape clip, and ventilated back support leather belt. The belt is made of ultra-breathable material.
Features and Specifications
- 1-year defect free warranty, if you see any problem with a bag like stitching o rivet, you can contact them to replace this defective piece on the belt
- Sizing of Garoback is based on average fit for every size. If you have a size issue, you can return this belt
- Gatroback belt offers maximum comfort and comes with a patented design with air channels to provide sweat free, comfortable and breathable experience to users
- The foam backing in belts is ultra-breathable to keep it comfortable and cool
- Stress points on the belt and the pouches are bar tacked and riveted to increase the durability of pouches
- Offers ventilation and comfort
- The pocket may not sag
- Breathable and comfortable material
- Defect-free warranty
- Available to fit maximum sizes
- Only 1-year warranty
- Durability is average
DEWALT DG5650 31-Pocket Professional Carpenter’s Pro-combo Apron Tool Belt
Dewalt DC5650 is a quality gear for repair technicians, construction merchants, DIYers and general laborers. Their product lines include rainwear, softside carriers for tool, kneepads, back belts, etc.
The professional pro-combo carpenter’s apron comes with a belt padding of 6 inches with Dri-Lex liner, dual-tongue roller belt with buckle. You can secure your phone in one cell phone holder.
Pouches has 31 pockets along with sleeves to keep tools and nails. You can carry your steel hammers with hammer holder. Moreover, a utility pocket allows you to keep your knife in it.
The tool belt features 11 main and 24 small pockets along with loops and sleeves. You can carry pencils, nail sets, tools, parts, and nails.
Features and Specifications:
- Comes with a patented handle to carry pouch and adjust your belt easily
- Gusset-style large pockets offer easy access and extra capacity
- Dual-tongue roller and padded belt for extra comfort
- Suitable for waist sizes between 29 and 46 inches
- Durable 6-inch padded belt with comfortable dri-lex liner
- Patented handle of pouch makes it easy to carry this belt and store on the hook
- Zippered pockets offered added security for valuables and carabiner is available for keys and lanyard
- Easy to carry nails, pencils and carpentry tools in 31 pockets
- Maximum capacity, padded and adjustable belt
- Zippered compartments to secure valuables and mobile
- Lightweight and comfortable tool belt
- Carry lanyard and carabiner
- Easy and simple adjustment
- It can disintegrate easily
- Not for plus size people
Gatorback Professional Carpenter’s Tool Belt Combo w/ Air-Channel Pro Comfort Back Support Belt. (Medium 31-35 Inch Waist)
Gatorback professional tool belt features exclusive ventilated padding to decrease your sweat. It comes with a carrying handle for expedient transportation. It is easy to put this belt on and take it off.
Each pouch is primarily designed to carry essential tools of a professional carpenter. The belt is durable, and the manufacturer offers a guarantee for its durability. The belt is suitable for professional contractors and other workers. It comes with tool pouch, pocket pouch, hammer holster, and tape clip.
Features and Specifications:
- Ventilated professional leather tipped tool belt
- Suitable for medium size waist between 31 and 35 inches
- They offer exceptional support to get a belt of proper size
- Allows you to arrange your tools in different compartments
- Left side pouch comes with four pockets, such as interior square pockets and two slots
- Durable design with 1250 DuraTek fabric, metal rivets, bar-tack stitching and web-core of high density
- Air ventilated belt makes you sweat less
- Breathable padding and fabric
- Item model number is B140-M
- Adjustable and excellent storage capacity
- Durable design
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Sweat-proof belt
- Weight only 5.5 pounds
- Not good for plus size people
TradeGear MEDIUM 31-35″ Carpenter’s Combo Belt & Bag – Strong & Durable Carpenter Tool Belt Designed for Optimum Comfort
Do you need a durable and comfortable carpenter tool bag and belt? TradeGear offers the best tool belt to increase the comfort of carpenters. The belt offers maximum cooling and comfort with high-density padding, air-channel aeriation and contoured support for the back.
With air-channel ventilation, you will sweat less and stay comfortable. The memory foam stuffing takes its comfort to another level. This belt has spacious pouches to carry your equipment and tools.
Tool belt comes with two durable pouches and 15 pockets of varying sizes to accommodate all supplies and tools. This belt is ideal for professional carpenters. The bag and belt have a convenient design with carrying handles that make it comfortable to transport.
You can conveniently take this belt off and on. The belt is durable because a nylon web-core inner of nylon increases its strength. The belt is reinforced with stitching of bar-tack and metal rivets at each stress point.
Features and Specifications:
- Sufficient space for all carpentry tools to increase your productivity
- Belt has hammer loop. 2 slots and 11 pockets that are enough for frequently utilized carpenter tools
- Designed for durability and strength so you can’t go wrong with the tool pouch of carpenter
- Made of durable 1250 Dura Tek fabric, metal rivets and bar-tack stitching for stanch strength
- Air ventilated padding and breathable fabric to decrease the chances of sweat
- Offer excellent value of money
- 30-day money back assurance and 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Padding belt with sweat-proof qualities
- Adjustable and durable construction
- Amazing storage capacity
- Lightweight and comfortable belt
- 30-day money back and satisfaction guarantee
- Five size options, such as between 26 and 55 inches waist size
- Velcro can come off
DEWALT DG5372 12-Pocket Carpenter’s Suede Apron
The DG5372 DeWALT is a durable apron for professional carpenters. It allows you to have all supplies and tools near your hand. It is manufactured with durable suede leather to offer maximum durability.
The belt has 7 small pockets and 5 main pockets along with dual gusset pocket in front. It allows you to store hammer, pencils, hand tools and nails. The middle pocket is ideal to hold a measuring tape and extra nails.
The quality material and durable stitching make this apron a great tool. You can keep your tools organized. Dual-tongue buckle roller helps you to keep this belt stable.
Features and Specifications:
- Web belt 2-inch wide with dual-tongue buckle roller can keep this belt stable
- 7 small pockets and 5 main pockets along with sleeves for pencils, nail sets, tools, parts and nail
- Middle pocket to keep extra nails and measure tape
- Durable suede leather
- Patented handles with pouch offer extra comfort for adjustment of belt
- You can carry this belt with one hand
- Dual-gusset pockets at the front offer easy access and extra-capacity
- Suitable for waist sizes 29-inch – 46-inch
- Durable construction and breathable padding for extra comfort
- Amazing housing capacity for carpentry tools
- Adjustable and lightweight
- Comfortable and convenient to wear
- Made of durable and comfortable suede leather
- It weighs only 2.4 pounds
- Tends to fragment
Occidental Leather 9855 Adjust-to-Fit Fat Lip Tool Bag Set – Cafe
If you can spend extra bucks, you can buy Occidental Leather bag and tool belt. The 9855 adjust-to-fit tool belt can be an excellent choice for carpenters. It comes with 10-inch deep nylon bags with leather-reinforced corners and bottom.
It comes with multiple tool holders, hammer and tool holder in the back. They are designed with comfortable and lightweight canvas fabric. You can comfortably wear this belt for a long duration.
The belt has pre-installed D-Rings to enable you to add a suspender. It is suitable for waist size between 31 and 35 inches. There are different sizes for your comfort so that you can avoid sweat.
Features and Specifications:
- It is a comfortable tool belt for carpenters featuring fat lip design
- 10-inch industrial nylon deep bag with leather corners and bottom is suitable for everyone
- D-Rings are pre-installed for usage in suspension systems
- The tool belt features numerous tool holders and one 5020 tools and hammer holder in its back
- Dimensions of the main bag are 10-inch width and 10-inch depth
- Dimensions of outer bag are 9-inch and 6-inch while upper bag features 5-inch and 4.5-inch dimension
- Dimensions of main tool bag are 10-inch width and 10-inch depth
- Outer bag has 6.5-inch and 5.5-inch dimensions
- Special fat flip design
- Deep nylon bags of 10-inch
- Hammer loop and tool holders
- Great for professional and production carpenters
- Corners and bottom are reinforced with leather
- Excellent storage capacity
- Deep pockets and maximum comfort
- Can be bulky and heavy
How to choose the Best Carpenters Tool Belt: Buyer’s Guide?
Tool belt helps you to keep your all carpenter’s tools organized. It is a handy auxiliary to keep essential tools near you. It is easy to wear just like a regular belt. It allows you to spend more time working instead of searching for tools.
Tool belt offers maximum space for different pockets and pouches. It can decrease your fatigue and increase back support and convenience. It allows you to save time and work efficiently, safely and quickly. Whether you want to work on a ladder or hot equipment, you will definitely need this tool to make your job easy.
Things to Consider While Choosing a Carpenters Tool Belt
Similar to other tools, you have to consider your personal preferences. Some people need a light tool belt while other prefers heavy models. You must consider the number of pockets for your tools, depth, and height of the belt, material of the belt and other features. Here are some essential things to consider while purchasing a tool belt.
Finish and Fit of Tool Belt
Best Carpenters Tool Belt is available in different shapes and sizes. You may not consider this belt if the size of your waist is less than 34 inches. Make sure to try your tool belt before purchasing it.
If you want to purchase an online belt, you have to ensure the size of this belt. Tool belts that come with fixed bags have a limited capacity for storage. These can be uncomfortable.
You can look for a belt with sufficient padding. With comfortable padding, you can use a tool belt for a more extended period. This belt can enhance your work experience.
Durability and Quality
While selecting a tool belt, you must consider its space. A belt should offer sufficient space to carry maximum tools. It is an essential consideration.
Purchasing a tool belt from the market can be an overwhelming experience. You can shortlist tool belts as per their space and durability.
For durability and comfort, people often prefer leather belts. While doing carpentry jobs, you have to wear gloves. You can choose leather belts with large compartments. These compartments allow you to store your gloves.
Moreover, low profile compartments are common in soft bags made of leather. You can adjust these bags by sliding. Sliding is an essential ability of a tool belt because it offers sufficient mobility to handle demanding tasks.
Consider Your Tasks
Select a tool belt with pockets for particular tasks. For instance, selecting a strap with pencil holder can make sketching easy for you. It is essential to choose a tool belt that is constructed around your particular demands.
Size of Tool Belt
If you want to replace an old tool belt or going to purchase the first tool belt, you must measure your waist to know the exact size of the belt. If you have an old tool belt, you can measure its size to order a new one.
If you want to buy your first belt, you can consider the waist size of your pant and add 4 inches to this number. Order small and light bags with sufficient room. Calculate your fasteners and tools to determine if you need XL pouches or standard size pouches.
Frequently Asked Question?
Do you get a guarantee?
Some belts have a lifetime guarantee on artistry or some offers limited warranty. You must check the guarantee of tool belts. The manufacturer must offer a defect-free guarantee.
Does your manufacturer offer a return policy?
Consider the unconditional money back guarantee of almost 30 days from manufacturer. They should be ready to exchange your defective products.
Why does size matter?
It is essential to consider the size of tool belt because you have to wear it for a longer duration. Some manufacturer allows you to customize your belt regarding layout, color, sizing and pouch option. Comfort is an important consideration.
It is essential to measure your waist with a measuring tape after wearing summer outfit. It will help you to get a comfortable belt to avoid excessive sweat.
Can I get detachable accessories?
Yes, some belts come with detachable accessories, such as hammer loops, drill holders, pouches and pockets for screw, nail, and tools. Latched and zippered pouches may help you to keep knives, keys and other items.
You can consider belts with slip-on accessories, such as metal hooks. You can use them for different things. They may have loop attachments to the belt to slip through, or hook may possess metal clamp, loop or clip.
What is the difference between XL pouches and standard size pouches?
XL pouches are 1-inch wider than standard pouches. These are especially designed for those professionals who need extra space and height.
After reading above mentioned instructions, it is easy for you to buy the Best Carpenters Tool Belt. If you can spend more money, you can buy Occidental Leather 9855. It is a durable and expensive tool belt.
It is essential to consider the demand of your task. You will need a comfortable tool belt with sufficient padding.
You can consider any one of the tool belts reviewed in this post. We have selected these belts for their quality, durability, price and other features.